One of the first big enhancements is to the class that started this whole mess, RavBitmapFont. The replacement, Propane::Font, is faster, cleaner, more stable, and refuses to use format strings (because I caught so much shit over that, seriously you guys are like some sort of fascists).
To make up for the 'newness' I've also implemented some new features: word wrap and scaling. Oh yeah:
I think this is going to be very useful to make gorgeous-ass games.
I also moved a bunch of functions around inside Propane Injector and are starting to namespace the whole wad, so it should be much easier to develop a competent game.
I'd love to rewrite the Actor class to separate out logic and view, but that'll take awhile from now. I've got a game to make!!