After what seems like ages of level work I'm finally back to real coding. I finished up the small positioning bugs in game and started working on integrating PhysFS into my engine. I've got the PhysFS code into my depot and building as a static lib. I've also started encapsulating it into a virtual file system class for my engine. Sticking with my new religion I'm writing unit tests for the new class as I go along. The PhysFS stuff is laid out fairly well so I'm mostly just doing some wrapping around calls and grouping some functionality together like the ability to load a file into memory with a single call. All in all though PhysFS has been wonderful to work with so far.