- Game now pauses if you click outside the window, or minimize it
- Some timing bugs relating to weapons fire should be reduced (and I hope eliminated, though I wouldn't hold out too much hope)
- Looping music is now a game option, if you like that sort of thing (I prefer poignant environmental music like the Half Life series, but whatever floats your boat).
- SPACEBAR is remappable
- Fullscreen option in the Preferences menu
- Gibs look better
- UI bugs are fixed regarding bindable keys.
Thank you for all 34 downloads so far. I need more! MORE! MOREEEE.
Again, get the Windows version or the Mac version.
I'll keep catching bugs in v1.0 and fixing them in v1.1 -- then we can go on a media blitz with the super-stable version. Okay, guys? [grin]