- Fullscreen mode is an option in the preferences
- You can now re-bind Pickup, which means you can use Spacebar for other stuff, if you want.
- There exists an option to always loop music forever
- Some conversations fixed
- It should no longer die on ATI cards without ARB shader support, but instead fallback to normal mode (tested on FireGL 9000)
- The annoying timing bug with superweapons has been rectified
- Level 2 layout has been slightly changed
- UI message box no longer "gets in the way"
- Gibs slow down their spinning when farther away from the corpse
- Readme now included
- Monster AI slightly optimized for performance
- Minor version number incremented
If this generally works out, it's off to the GD Showcase with it.