v1.2, which I like to call the "super duper HopeDagger special edition", has these new features:
- Nicer UI elements, including a flashing indicator when you have character points left to "spend"
- Game save and load (makes the game waaay too easy, IMHO)
- Option to have a "respawn penalty" (wait one second before you can respawn)
- Sliding portraits in the conversation screen
- More comments in the game code
- Version number now displayed on menu screen
Hopefully this will be the final-final version of Glow that I will be releasing, and then it's off to wider distribution. Please play v1.1 (Windows, Mac OS X) and give me some more information if you find a nasty bug that I need to fix for v1.2!