Wellllll let's just say it's not going to work.
The containers I wrote are so non-standard and buried so deep into everything, that after fixing the syntax errors I was left with a buggy mess.
So in short I guess that wont be changing, no matter how much I want it to, unless I feel like rewriting the entire codebase =/ which I don't
So i'll roll back to what I had before and continue with more features than performance; having seen what I did in the replacement I doubt I would see much of a difference in performance because the code would have been abusing the STL containers by default (needing fast insert/remove, and sequential access, and random access), it would have been better to write the game with STL in mind from the start, duh. :D