I finally did it. After almost 2 years and who knows how much lost profit* I finally added ads (Google AdSense
) to the ThumbView
website. I thought I could just add it to my SourceForge hosted website but thanks to uavfun
I saw the Acceptable Uses
and was stopped before I made a mistake. So I transfered the ThumbView site to my own domain
and redirected the SourceForge links to it
. So now I have ads!
The reason for me adding this was simply that after almost 2 years I've made $90 on that app. Hopefully this will change that and keep me going while I'm working on ThumbView2. *grin** = as defined by the music industry; money not earned and without proof that I would ever earn