- Amazing Game Project I'm actually using UML to design this one. We'll see if I end up with more hacks, less hacks or the same amount of hacks.
- My graphics assignments have given me ideas on how to improve my lighting/materials system, so I think that'll be really exciting and solve a lot of my shader-application and render-order problems. Throw me ideas on how I would write a materials manager that handles the standard glMaterial features as well as advanced shader capability (stealthed, black and white, duotone, bleach bypass).
- Run_The_Shadows told me about the song that I liked from the Deja Vu trailer, so he gets his very own star system. Who else can say they have that? The answer is: not you, unless you enter in my "name a star system" contest, which I'll be throwing next month with the obvious prizes.
- All this stuff about contests has made me want to talk about a certain contest with a week, a button, and a demented set of indie coders. But what kind of contest would that be? What sort of man, what sort of demon robot killer ninja pirate man indeed, would devise such a fiendish contest, and bring it back for its third iteration? That answer is potentially impossible to discern.
- Propane Injector Working on some other utility functions (bounding box, etc). Nothing really exciting though I also have a MSVS HOWTO on the way.
- Glow Yes, 1.2 is sitting on my hard disk. Yes, it adds save/load, balances the gameplay, makes the conversations smoother and makes the UI much prettier. But I just don't have time to release it right now. I'm really sorry, because I think that this represents the game much better than v1.1. Working on all these release versions has given me an idea to build some sort of release manager software...
Remove ads and support GameDev.net for only $3. Learn more: The New GDNet+: No Ads!