Not too much to talk about project wise this week. I finished the marketing work that I wanted to get done. I also started working on more unit tests around the core classes of my engine. My goal is to have all my non-platform specific objects unit tested in this current engine cleanup session. That will get me probably 60% of the way to having unit tests for everything. My goal is 100% but I know that Rome wasn't built in a day.
I'm also trying to organize a GDNet gathering group for Seattle, so if you're in the greater Seattle area please check out the upcoming gathering:Seattle GDNet Gathering