- Glow -- Version 1.2 is posted on my site, and after HopeDagger gives the OK, it'll be posted to the Showcase as well for Mac OS X and Windows. New features: Save/load, animated conversations, UI tweaks, monster tweaks.
- Amazing New Game -- Screenshots: Un, deux. Yeah, not much right now. Just working on getting the bounding box working to look at who you're targeting. Wish I had more time.
- Classwork -- At least some of it is actually related to game development, and is teaching me a hell of a lot about graphics. I'm kind of psyched for making this game actually proper for once, and very expandable. I might even get a dreaded engine out of it. Freaky.
- Second Life -- Yeah, I've started making crap in Second Life to see if I can make some money off of the non-programming saps. So far I've made a crappy pet script which doesn't seem to work properly, and actually will get me banned if I give it to anyone to use (due to a violation of the 'bumping' griefing rules [rolleyes]). Back to the drawing board!
- I really like SL because, as you're testing your software, you can crash your simulated tank through a fence, over a pool and into the side of someone's house, where they will run outside, wave their hands in the air like they're typing and then scream at you in all caps to get the fuck off their lawn. SHilbert asserts this behaviour is "surreal".
- It leads me to believe a Ravuya MUSH would be awesome.
- Propane Injector -- I'm working on a Lua binding class and adding a bunch of stuff to the shader class, like arbitrary-resolution render-to-texture (using FBO). You can see the effects of the latter in the two screenshots up above.
I think the work is starting to settle back down again. Expect to see wonderful and fantastic products from the Ravuyajournal soon; hopefully by the end of the weekend.