Anyway I have gotten a fair amount of work done on the engine. The base memeory management code is in place, the logger is in place and a functional Kernel and associated interface classes have been layed down. I will get to work on the various sub-systems tomorrow, starting with the graphics system. My one problem with the architecture presented by Enginuity is the way the task classes rely on alot of static members. I'm not a big fan of that, so teh architecture is going to have to reflect that. I'll make all those decisions tomorrow.
I also changed my naming conventions slightly in favour of those presented by Superpig. No more m_ for me. It makes the code much more readable.