- Complex: I'm planning out the game framework. It probably won't be as script heavy and insane as my PropaneCore design (hello, UT2004!) but it will be pretty robust and thick with the scripting.
- Sexy mini update: I can now load star systems from XML. Next up: Saving, and then trying to get the game framework up and running so I can get my goal for this month completed. Thank HopeDagger for getting my lazy ass in gear.
- Tiny Game Project: On the way to starting, I hope. I think you'll like it. It'll be fun!
- School: Again, this is what's been consuming my life. I've been working on a raytracer for classes, and I'll post the source to it after I get it all marked. Woo!
- Secret Mystery Event: OH SHIT IT'S RIGHT BEHIND YOU WHAT THE HELL RUN YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD RUN
Now just to get back to Complex and figure out how to draw my md2s faster...