- "Decal" Editor: Decals are instance objects that are used for rendering. Instead of having a million polygons for a million stars, now there is one polygon (Decal), and a million star objects that reference it by an ID. I thought Decal was more of a descriptive name than "Sticker" or "Stamp" in this regard. Decals support seperate stroke and fill colors, as well as sub decals, i.e. different sections of the decal for different blocks of color.
- New Developer: One of my coworkers has signed on and started working on the physics system. The physics system wasn't as complete as I previously though. It conserved momentum, which is great, but it didn't conserve energy, which is really bad. Andrew is going to also help with pulling the game simulation out of the client and into a server. Engage Wootbot.
- New Project Notes Page: Don't forget to check it out on my retardedly simple wiki.
- More Unit Testing: Getting a little bit better about this...
- Physics Server: Closer to this goal than previously, but still a ways off. First step to making the game multiplayer will be to get the solar system simulation running on a server instead of in the game clinet itself. It will require me to undo some optimization work that I've done.
- Content System: About 50% completely right now, now that I have the Decal Editor and the Decals are serializable. I have no content system right now. All objects are hardcoded right now. Dirty, dirty, dirty.