NovarunnerAdvancements are being made. What am I up to?
- Hooking up Lua to the engine internals; it's harder than it sounds. I think I'm doing it wrong.
- Preparing a bunch of controller-level classes to take care of my domain level objects. It's also a lot of work, but once I get it ready workflow should be easier.
- Starting on celestial body rendering. I should have some pretty pictures later but right now it's glutSolidSphere all the way.
- System saving and ship population.
- Tearing out my example code and starting with the proper design.
- UI and HUD features; the menu will be pretty nice even compared to Glow's, I hope. And it'll support multiple resolutions including 16:10 and 16:9. I'm strongly tempted to run out to the store and pick up a nice Christmas HDTV to test this theory.
ClassworkMy raytracing assignment is mostly "done". Once I hand in the assignment with the promo shots, I'll be sure to post the promo shots here so you can all point out the math errors I've made.
There's a lot more assignments to go, so I don't think I'll be sentient until after my finals. Feels good to make updates, though, so I'm sure I'll post about my tiny enhancements during breaks from my final studying periods.