Not much dev news, school has been taking up all my time (projects were due this week in the class I TA, which means I'm up to my eyes in things to grade). I did get the first version of my shader framework up and running, but all it managed to do was draw black lines all over the screen and in general be very broken. I'm trying to figure out a nice generic way of managing shaders so that my renderer doesn't need to know the name and type of every single variable for every single shader, but its harder than I though it would be. If any of you have some suggestions or know of some reading on the subject I would be much oblidged.
Also, votes are still open on my new avatar (see 2 entries ago). Currently I've gotten three votes, all for different avatars. As EasilyConfused put it, I love democracy.