I have a bit of time today before chores call to work on Moe stuffs. So far this morning I've fixed a bug introduced by the aspect ratio change, added elementary theme support, added EndHover, MouseEnter, MouseLeave events and double click support. I also found out that the Hover was broken (since windows requires the mouse to re-enter the control every time or else the hover fails... since I've only got one control [the rendering form] it requires the mouse to exit the application before it'll hover again. Not useful.)
So what that now leaves is mostly just creating new controls, or rather making useful compositions of existing controls to save myself time.