- Easily place tiles and entities, with the ability to quickly erase mistakes.
- Level size adjusts dynamically based on the amount of space the user is currently using(I could have used this when making the main levels[grin])
- Choose Background graphic and music
- Save and load levels easily from the editor
- "Test" button which allows the user to test the level from the editor
All custom levels will be saved in a folder inside the level folder. This means that if I make more levels for the game, I can just post them here, and they can be downloaded into that folder and played.
I hope to have all of this done by next wednesday, because I'm going on a trip next Thursday. Once I get back, I want to be able to work on finishing up the game, and not worrying about the level editor.