My engine design does need to be changed though (luckily I haven't written much engine code yet.) I've started writing a more hard-coded style approach for some reason. Obviously what I'd prefer to have is a data driven design. So, I'll be writing that tomorrow (I've got the day off.)
My SpriteSheet class needs to be modified too; I need to have it load animations from the .ssheet file instead of having a separate .anim file for each animation (that'd be rediculous. 4 .anim files just for the walk cycle.) I could name animations then as well ('WalkLeft', 'Die', etc.)
I'm almost finished with my design document. I think I might actually have a decent one this time lol. We'll see come tomorrow night XD.
Bedtime for me.