I've finished my part of the post mortem for "Dr Electron". I've send it to my publisher and (hopefully; *hint hint*) he'll take a look at it today, alter it and send it back to me to be published here.
This week-end I've been thinking on what I want to do next. The major part of the vertex- and pixelshader implementation in my engine has been done and I have to test it to see where I have to do some improvements.
I've decided which game I want to do next. An incomplete game design doc does exist but I know where I want to go. I cannot tell you much yet about the game but what I can tell you is that : a) it's turn based, b) it's playable via internet and c) it will be mod-able. I've started the implementation yesterday evening. It will be completely data driven (thus the changement of unit information and level data could result in a total different game using the same base rules). I'm not sure if I'll put the game rules into scripts. I don't have much experience with script engines thus it would raise the development time. If I would do it, my choice would be LUA since I have some friends who have already worked with it.