- A bunch of stuff got added to Amaranth: Math, a full non-immediate GUI library, various GLUT interfaces, etc. I didn't write it, I just added it to the repo.
- Started on a TextMate F# bundle. How handy it is that Microsoft just makes a big list of the keywords, syntax, etc on their manual page.
- Started refactoring the Game class in Novarunner to get ready for vignettes; once this stuff is in the game should be able to have some nice polish and transitions between various states.
- Bolted the oddments table into Novarunner; now just to stock it and make rolls on it to populate the universe (oh, and not to stick any ships into planets).
I did a lot today, but also not a lot.