So, who are you?
Muhammad Abdul-Hameed Ahmad Yaseen Haggag Yussof. Feel better now? [grin]
Seriously though, if you'd like to know what that means (and have the time!), just ask.
So, how long have you been on earth?
~21 earth years
I see, and where did you initially land?
And you're still there?
So what do you do/study?
- Computer engineering student
- Part-time software developer at MobiDev (Mobile software house) and Optimize (ISV startup)
And what does any of that have to do with GameDev?
Like many people here, game development (specifically, the graphics part of it) is a hobby
So what are you going to be talking about in this journal?
Don't worry, this isn't a diary. So there won't be I-woke-up-and-went-to-work-and-earned-$$$ or I-watched-movie-X-and-liked-it kind of posts. Inshaa-Allah (which means: God-willing) I'll be mainly talking/rambling about, in no particular order:
- DirectX programming (especially Direct3D)
- Software development in general
- Windows software development
- Mobile software development
- C++ resources, tips, tricks and the like
- C\C++ libraries (boost, wxWidgets, ...etc)
That's it for now
But wait, I've got more questions!
Go ahead and ask, either by commenting here, or PMing me, or mailing me at MHaggag@