Here is the pre-release version of Glow 1.3. Before I go live with it, I'd like people to check stuff.
I've tested it on ATI on OS X and NVidia on Windows XP, so having people check that for me would be tops. I'd also like to see people playing their way through the game again (should be much easier) and then seeing if the HUD tag really does show up properly. It does for me, but I haven't had the chance to play completely through several times.
- Better framebuffer. It's an FBO, so it supports arbitrary resolutions.
- Moving the mouse scrolls, like in Soldat
- Bug with the input binder fixed
- If you reload from a saved game, you can actually continue to the next level now [rolleyes]
- Glow Bomb has a visible HUD tag now
Mac OS X Universal DMG
Oh, and as an aside... my meeting to propose changing the huge commercial product... it went pretty well. [grin]