Hello again! I've actually done some bug fixing (meaning: no fancy image in this post). Found I had got some funny business going on in my texture loading routine. I'm using freeimage as my image loading library and it turns out that each scanline is DWORD-aligned. This means that the image lines are buffered at the ends with zeroes to align it. I did not account for this and just read the pixels according to the size of the image. This of course resulted in lost pixels at the last line read because I had read a bunch of zeroes which I don't need.
I'm now aiming to implement some sort of simple scripting. I know this is a huge task and I'm a bit worried on how it will work out since I never really worked with scripts before. I have decided to use LUA because, well... I've heard good things about it and I think it will suit my needs. I'd be grateful for any links or assistance regarding this subject.
Lastly I have changed the background color of this journal, hope you like it.
That's all for now, have a great day! =)