- Introductions and self-congratulatory fluff. We're so awesome, you're so awesome, the industry is so awesome that it's now making more money than the music industry. (Gee, I wonder why that is...)
- Funny video with James Silva, creator of one of the winning games for the Dream Build Play contest.
- Announcing the ability to publish XNA Games to Xbox Live Arcade, directly. Just package up your game and submit it to the service; it gets peer reviewed but beyond that there's nothing stopping your game from being put in front of thousands of Xbox Live gamers worldwide.
- XNA will be able to target the Zune.
- A bunch of previews and release date information - Unreal Engine 4, Ninja Gaiden 2, Fable 2, and Gears of War 2. Go to the gaming sites if you want hte details on those - careful not to trip over the corpse of E3 as you go.
Just got back from the MS keynote. A summary, by time segment: