I'm happier with this iteration of the diagram. It's still not perfect, but having gone through a few rough designs now its starting to appear in a form that matches my (rather vague) original vision [smile]
- 10.1 has Vista-SP1 as a dependency which isn't included
- Compatability of 9.0c on Vista/7 isn't included, but I'll probably keep it this way. I'll probably stick with the "native" technologies for platforms rather than crowd the diagram with the myriad of compatibility arrows...
- Does not mention DXGI at all.
- ... or DirectWrite
- Direct2D is a dead-end at the moment, as is WPF
- I was looking in the docs, but couldn't find anything about SlimDX [not] supporting 10.1 / 11...
- The colour scheme is hideous