Things are moving:
- I have got the new picking routine working properly.
- I have made a new, faster and better looking bloom shader (25 sample blur instead of 9).
- It is now possible to play and stop animations. This is useful when you want to add tiles next to other animating tiles that are already present and you want them to cycle and loop.
- There is now a grid in the background.
- I have implemented a short tip when buttons and tools are pressed, describing how to use them.
- Bug fixes, bug fixes and bug fixes.
Still to do:
- Write a document that describes how to actually use the editor for your own purposes, loading maps and displaying them for instance.
The grid, a dark blueish color.
The tool tip can be seen in the upper left corner.
Bloom is also enabled in this screenshot.