1) Made a fully automated asset build system. One batch file packs up all the relevant assets ( and skips unused assets ), gets the latest exe & dlls, signs the exe, applies the license mgr to the exe, then runs the installer, then signs the resulting installer exe.
2) Made a new asset packing system. Was using Molebox ( great program, btw ) to pack up the assets, dlls & exe into one large exe. Worked well until I tried to pack up the game afterwards with SoftwarePassport - so I had to leave some assets unpacked, and make my own pak format for dds, x, csv and text files.
3) Improved & fixed the installer, using NSIS Installer, great, scriptable and free.
4) Changed the game from shareware/registered exe versions to a single unlockable exe.
5) Tested the DRM, download & order process