Had a hard time finding someone without .NET installed, and getting the DDS support.
Now that I got the DDS support code, I still needed a
Finally got someone to test it, in the middle of the night! Found some bugs though. In both the installer and the EM-Console. I've fixed them though! Except I need to get home so I can send it to someone and test the bloody thing so it can be released!!
I'm gonna have 2 weeks of non-coding, just studying, time coming up. So I want this released now!
Because of the internal testing, and bugfixes, the released public beta will be known as Beta 1.1.1 instead of 1.1.0