I worked on LUA the last two days; trying to get some sort of system setup to allow for scripted scenes in my next project. The details for that are in my forum thread about it.
I worked on LUA most of today as well, but for the last couple hours I've been working on integrating XInput in for XBox 360 controller support. I had the main stuff in already, but I hadn't tested it and I didn't have any mechanisms for detecting connected/disconnected controllers. I've just finished that. The only problem I'm having with it is, if you plug in multiple controllers and then unplug more than one, they get reset to the first available slot. I'm not sure if there is even a way around this (other than possibly going in through the registry or something to find the device's id. Not worth it IMHO.)
I don't have any screenshots for this as there isn't really anyway to show that either of these systems are implemented and working with static screenshots.
It's time for bed now though. I'm going to start back in on JFM tomorrow and hopefully have it finished before I go back to work on Thursday.