Dammit, I forgot to turn my speakers back on before I went to sleep! Luckily I woke up before I had to be at work, but I still slept two hours longer than I had intended. Blast it!
I smacked my head into the concrete twice today doing shows. Ouch. The first one was a teeny knock to the back of my head, no biggie. The second one I must have tripped over a foam brick or something because I did a back shoulder roll and smacked my forhead straight into the ground. I can't even picture myself doing it, it's so weird. I've rolled hundreds of times this season, but somehow I got lost on this one. I have a nice bump on my head - no headache or anything tho.
So anyways, I've decided this would be a cool place to list all the cool threads I've bookmarked over the years.
*clicks on bookmarks link - walks away from computer (with cable connection) and watches a movie*
Ok - slight overexaggeration [smile]. But I do have a lot of bookmarks, since I track any topic I participate in, and any I find interesting (helpful). Here are my highlights:
DISCLAIMER: I was not admitted on to the staff until midway through 2001, so despite the fact that all my posts have a Staff label, I wasn't actually on staff then, and my behavior should not be viewed as a staffer
- I thought this was a cool idea
- Ahhhh yes - the rankings [smile]
- Looking deep inside yourself...
- Industry experience vs. Academic training
- I don't remember ever liking DBZ that much [oh]
- And so it began...
- Tech suport gone bad
- The rankings, Part Deux
- I still think this is true dammit
- GDNet Direct - The Beginning
- Biggest... flop... ever
- Teej == Da Bomb
- What am I getting myself into?
- Bad Staffer!! No twinkie!
- Game Dev Interactive Tutorial Grand Opening
- A physics lesson
- This would have been cool
- The name game
- Obviously, no one else thought this was a good idea
- A cool idea for GDNet+ members?
- Mod bashing + w4r3Z == interesting discussions
- Posting in bold + all caps == bad for mental health
- Thoughts on piracy
- Graylien being a smart ass [smile]
- GameDev.net vs. GameDeveloper.net
- I lied
- Waaaay too much useless information
- A habit I should get back into
- Never did I think I would get to ride a Segway for a job
- This still brings a tear to my eye...
- All Your Base Are Belong To Us!
- All Your Base Are Belong To Us! II
- What if, indeed
Wow. Memories. This was cool, if not a pretty big waste of time [smile]. I have plenty more bookmarks left to go through, I'll have to continue this the next time I have nothing to do (read: the next time I have something to do but don't feel like doing it)