Hopefully everyone has survived the New Year's Eve. I've spent the evening with my family. My mother in law came by and we played Monopoly until 2 a.m.
The last couple of weeks were quite... well... in between stressful and calm. I've signed with a German company for a software maintenance contract. And 3 other contracts are in the works: 1 contract with another German company to work on their middleware software, and 2 contracts for web games (1 private owned company web game and 2-3 facebook games).
So all in all the year seems to start fine.
But... what have I done and achieved last year?
- Bought a second house
- Done A LOT of works in that house (spend a lot of money on that; most expensive year I ever had).
- Started working with Unity
- Created a multiplayer game prototype
- Started working on Insane Robots
- Finished a contract work for a company in Switzerland.
And what is in for next year?
- Sign the remaining 3 contracts :)
- Finish those contracts
- Finish Insane Robots
- Take a look at UDK (the multiplayer game prototype needs a good dedicated/master server structure and hopefully UDK provides that).
- Finish the renovation works in my office upstairs (in January)
- Chop down ~100 trees on my estate (some of them almost fell on the neighbors house)
That already quite some stuff to do...
So... have a nice year!