Today I posted a new topic on the forum to explore the possibility of taking on new team members to build the first title that will use the BaseOne engine, I think I've added enough information in there to make sure people are aware of what were really asking for, however I'm also a bit weary as to what the reception will be. Things like this are always a bit hit and miss because you never know at the start of a long development project what the future will actually be like until you get into the guts of it. So fingers crossed, and lets hope there is enough interest in it to start getting that design doc looked at by new-comers.
Also I added a new item to the blog today reviewing some work we had done on the Zodra NPC engine, and a tool for pixel artists that should make things a tad bit easier. One of the great things about having a background in C# is that I am able to build little apps like that pretty fast. Perhaps when we take on new people, there will be further requests, but we'll have to wait and see.
That's all for now.