- No real goal other than 'survive'.
- The ship looks kinda cool, but it's disapointing that the level has no boundries and just ends.
- Despite the menu screen promising music, there wasn't any.
- The only noise I heard was the plane speeding up. No crash noise or anything.
- The collision was delayed - I'd crash, and continue going and then half a second later respawn at the starting point.
- Also, the draw distance was too short, so when flying suddenly out of nowhere a hill will spring up in front of me.
- I enjoyed the instructions being in 2D layered in 3D. Nicely done.
- Nice job taking the risk of making a 3D game; it's unfortunate it didn't work out well.
I don't want to do a more extensive review of this game, since it's clearly in a very incomplete state. I'll just hit some bullet point comments.