When zarfius said a couple of my posts ago in the comments that writing a 3D modeller was a constant source of problems, he or she was pretty much on the nail.
So I finally got the perspective view working. Then found out I had broken the ortho view. So I had to rewrite the entire ortho view's rendering and ScreenToWorld methods, nearly drove me mental.
But now it all working, I've just found out that the way I'm rendering the perspective view won't work properly. So frustrated I can't even be bothered to go into details. So now the rendering for the perspective view will have to be rewritten with a new strategy, AND THIS WILL PROBABLY BREAK SOMETHING ELSE.
Gods, I HATE this project. But it's annoyed me now so I'm channeling all of my newly sober frustration (on day 2 and AA is saving my life, thank God) into beating the bastard.
I will never be defeated. NEVER! Mwhahaha!