1) Is the mouseover/mouseleave effect on the screenshot on the page below annoying? If so, any suggestions?
2) As I stated in my last entry, I plan on the demo being sort of a prologue. I also plan on entries in series connect in someway. So, the question is: do you think it is a good idea to have a few items in the demo that are needed in the game? (These items would also be available in the game, but if you play through the demo then you would already have them.) To give a little more insight, the three items I'm considering are:
1) The invitation that you were sent. This wouldn't really affect the game at all, but you can give it to Benson for a little extra dialogue.
2) A piece of paper. This is needed for a puzzle, but it's an item that is freely available; you can pick it up as soon as the game starts.
3) Some soil. This is also needed for a puzzle and does take a little bit to get (you have to get Benson out of the room), but nothing really hard.
So, good idea/bad idea/suggestions?
I'm off to bed.