I am very proud to announce our new 3.0 release of the Assimp Importer Library:
And here are the release notes:
- New export interface similar to the import API. Supported export formats are Collada, Obj, Ply and stl.
- New import formats are [font=arial, sans-serif]
- A new experimental importer is also there M3
- Vastly improved IFC support
- A new API to query importer meta informations like supported format versions, full name, maintainer info etc.
- A new post processing step is there: Debone.
- The Ogre XML importer was reworked
- Hundreds of bugfixes
- Unified nameing and cleanup of the public headers
- Improved Cmake-build system
- Debian package supported
You can download our SDK at http://sourceforge.net/projects/assimp/files/assimp-3.0/
Thank for all the contributors, users and everyone, who gave us feedback for our work!