I've been refining the piece overall, but basically got sidetracked with something I had kind of hoped I could avoid, which doesn't really make for startling progress at first glance. Essentially, I started working with lines scanned from the paper version of the drawing pretty raw and started thinning them out as needed. Unfortunately, much more of the ship needed that than I had thought about, so I went back and started retracing the lines in photoshop so I could guarantee their width, smoothness, etc., which is important to me for technical stuff like gun barrels. Speaking of gun barrels, they should all be the same length now since I made a couple base versions that I've copied and moved around as needed. It would be incredibly easy, except that damn Italian renaissance popularized perspective drawing, so they still need to be adjusted for each position.
Alright, here's what I got: