Previously it would have been very difficult to update the engine or any of the DLLs as the updater ran from the game's executable. I have moved it to a separate exe and have given it the ability to update itself. So, after the release that is coming up, there shouldn't be anymore installers (I'm not making any promises though; I'm fairly confident, but not 100% sure.)
All in all the process seems to be working smoothly now, so hopefully there aren't any issues.
I was going to release the new update tonight, but I ran out of time. I still need to do some testing of the rewrite and fill in some content; I'll have that finished tomorrow and I'll have the new version up tomorrow evening.
I am off to bed!