At this point I was basically back to square one, so I decided to take a couple days off (after I spent a bit of time working on it; trying to clear my head of it and come back to it with a fresh mind.) Things have been super hectic in life altogether: my office just closed so I am working from home now (just want to clarify: as a remote employee, I didn't lose my job), getting ready for the baby (coming in June), and making room for a family member to move in within a month or two. None of this is bad news, it just has made things quite hectic.
I have managed to get Scribe working properly now though (so far anyway; I've been testing it all evening and haven't had any problems.) I'm going to start porting SAGE from Xna to MonoGame tomorrow, which will include lengthy tests of the scripting engine, so we'll see how things go. I'm very hopeful that it will work continue working properly. I've attached all of the example scripts I've used for testing as well as the new documentation. Once I've run the library through the ringer I'll put it up somewhere for download.
I've brought on some help that will be filling a sort of generic project manager role. Basically he is going to keep projects moving, make sure everyone is doing their job, help flesh out ideas and maybe some other areas (we haven't fully discussed his full role yet; these are just what he has been doing.) He's doing an amazing job so far; fleshing out some projects for our first couple projects (we're having a meeting tomorrow about The Mysterious Life of Aaron James) and has possibly found an artist. Anyway, I'm not sure when he'll end up showing his face on here, but I'm sure he will eventually.
Sadly my March project for 1GaM hasn't budged, so I'm not sure that I'll be finishing it. I'm going to flesh things out tonight, do a design document of sorts and then I'll decide from there whether or not it is feasible. If it is not I may just attempt a different game for this month. I'm off to start on this now.