- Server now loads heightmaps and collision meshes.
- Creatures now collide with terrain and static objects (Buildings, caves, trees etc).
- Creatures now use simple path finding to reach their target.
- Creatures will no longer gain aggro on targets that are not in their line of sight.
- Some spells (for example Fire Ball), now require line of sight to the target.
Client and Server improvements
- Can now make holes in the terrain to accommodate caves and other underground structures.
Here's a video demonstrating the server side improvements.
Here's a video demonstrating the holes in the terrain.