However there has been some issues along the way, mainly the collision detection and the input detection.
But I have also learnt alot, thanks to this. I'm getting a better grasp as to how I should reason when coding classes.. I've also learnt alot more about abstract classes and their wonderful uses!
As of now my main focus is trying to resolve the input issues. As soon as that has been done and I've done some code-cleaning and code-commenting, the PONG v2 code will be uploaded with comments about what I've changed and why.
You can follow my topic HERE where I post when I have questions or issues and get some feedback from the wonderful community people!