"Twenty years ago, the demoness Urgoroth rose to power from the depths of the Temple of the Abyssal Winds. She was defeated, but your parents were lost in the conflict. Your aunt and uncle have raised you in the small village of Tomm's Crossing, where life has been mostly peaceful. Until now..."
So begins the classic-style role-playing game Temple of the Abyssal Winds. Features:
- Epic fantasy adventure.
- Single player, controlling a band of adventurers.
- Real-time pauseable combat for realism and control.
- A combination of open-ended exploration and strong story driven plot.
- Tactically challenging encounters featuring many different strategies.
- Deep, complex role-playing system, inspired by popular paper-and-pencil role playing games.
- Dozens of quests, enemies, and monsters to tackle.
- Build the character you want to - dozens of skills and powers, and hundreds of spells and items.
Try the first chapter for free, which includes a full adventure and conclusion. If you like what you see, continue on to the following five chapters. Merry Prankster Games invites you into the world of Temple of the Abyssal Winds!
Coming in 2014 for iPad and Windows. Visit the Temple of the Abyssal Winds website for more information: