Psychologist.js is a framework for rapidly prototyping virtual reality applications using standard HTML5 technologies. It keeps you sane while bending your mind.
You can view a demo of the framework in action here.
You can access the repository on Github here.
- Google Cardboard compatible: use your smartphone as a head-mounted display,
- Multiplayer: share the experience and collaborate in cyberspace,
- Leap Motion support: control objects with natural movement,
- Game pad support: create fast-action games,
- Speech recognition: hands free interactions,
- Peer-2-peer input sharing: use devices connected to your PC with your Google Cardboard,
- 3D Audio: create fully immersive environments,
- App Cache support: save bandwidth,
- Blender-based workflow: no proprietary tools to learn,
- Cross-platform: works in Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome on Windows, Linux, and Android,
- Oculus Rift support (coming soon): the cutting edge of head-mounted display technology.