So, for the moment, I'm working on the bases of my (futur) game. For two days, I worked on the inventory system (or I tried, I don't have a lot of time to work on my projects during the week).
I obtained, as a result :
- an inventory button to access the inventory ;
- a panel with a scrollView, which contains the inventory's content ;
- a loading of the inventory's items from a backup file ;
- a tooltip which displays item's information ;
- the information is not the same according to the type of item ;
- the quantity of each item is displayed, as you can see in the picture above ;
I'd some difficulties with the delay of the tooltip, which is not natively handled in Unity...
The next days, I intend to work on the equipment, and the link between equipment and inventory.
See you soon !