First things first, I'll now talk about my main project, the RPG. In my last entry, I wrote a TODO list. This list was about some code cleaning, and a lot of relflexion on the content of the game. The cleaning part is ok, and the content is still ongoing. But I dealt with other matters :
- Finally, I could access my free animations on Mixamo. So, I imported a few, and I made some cleaning, again ! The animations are now ok. At least, for the main character.
- Speaking about the animations, I worked a little bit on the speed of some of them. I really want to have a dynamic gameplay.
- A particule system (still at the state of test) is triggered when an enemy is hit.
- A food-bar is now visible, and the food part of the gameplay will be implemented the next time I work on this project.
- A trail is visible behind the weapon.
- Aaaand, I added a script to fade out the objects which are between the character and the camera. This make the game a little bit playable in the cities.
Sooo, this is the last session of work on this project before some weeks, and there are several reasons for this. First, I must admit this project is driving me bored, sometimes. I still love this game, but I want to something else, at least for a few weeks. Then, I really want to make at least one game on mobile, a funny game ! An addictive game, if possible, and simple to do. I want to spend a short time on the development, but a little longer on the improvment.
Lastly, it's summer ! And summer is the perfect season to be lazy, to write ideas, and to let the computer stay cold...haha. But, I'll work on some project, and I'll come back here to give you some news as soon as I have an good idea !
Good evening ! =)
[color=rgb(40,40,40)][font=arial](You can see my projects here[/font][/color][color=rgb(40,40,40)][font=arial], or follow me on my [/font][/color]facebook page here[color=rgb(40,40,40)][font=arial])[/font][/color]