So, I don't know what happened. But somehow, I've found some of 3d modelers, and programmers who are willing to help...none of them (as far as I know) are even aware of these logs, so I doubt this has anything to do with it. But...ya...I reached out and people finally responded I guess. It looks like the project is saved. I found two 3d modelers, I got an artist to rejoin the project, and lastly I've emailed a bunch more charities about sending them the money. That seems to be the main challenge as of the moment. Finding somewhere to host the game and receive donations. Like I never knew that finding a place to willingly take money would be so difficult but apparently so. On the bright side as well my company is no longer failing it seems, like we'll be able to make it. I don't know how it happened. But things are seriously looking up for the better, not just for this project, but for me as a whole.