So, I spent most of the day out of the house(well, I slept until 3:30 PM and then left around 4:30, then returned home around ~1:30am.) Anyway, I put in a little work today. I tried working on sprites for a little while, but couldn't come up with anything I liked, so no progress there. However, my maps are now saving and loading correctly. I'm currently using text files, though I'd like to switch to binary sometime soon. I attempted using binary files from the beginning, but after mucking around for a while trying(unsuccessfully) to figure out why I was getting an end of stream error, I just switched to text files and it worked perfectly. Must have been something I was missing. Anyway, it's working now. That's probably all that I'll get done tonight, I just wanted to be able to say I made some progress today even though I've been busy. Tomorrow, I'll probably work actually making the engine use multiple maps, rather than loading 1 map on each run. I'll make changing maps a thing, and other than that I'll probably start working on a tileset or try making some more player/mob sprites. Anyway, that's all for today!