I want to start a new closed test only available to a small, dedicated group of testers. If someone has interest in helping me out, send me a PM and I will give you the download link
Gnoblins is a dungeon building game, similar to Dungeon Keeper and to some extend to Dwarf Fortress. You can play a single level (~1-2 hours playtime). There's no dedicated tutorial, but I tried to make the game accessible and a little in-game guide. There should be no crashes or hard bugs, but you will encounter some glitches for sure
Best to have atleast a duo core CPU, windows Vista or above, a dedicated GPU. Thought it runs on an Intel HD 4000, it is really slow on such a GPU. I've tested it on NVidia/AMD/Intel GPUs on Vista/Win7.
As long as you find it interesting :)
If you want to help out, I would really love to get some feedback. Here would be a list of feedback from top to lowest priority:
1. Do you have any issues installing/starting the game ?
2. A brutal honest answer: Do you like it ? (Please, don't be nice, just honest !)
3. There's no dedicated tutorial, so, do you have a lot of issues getting into the game ?
4. More detailed: What do you like most ? What do you dislike most ?
5. What do you think need most work ?
6. What do you think would improve the game experience ?
7. Is the game to hard/easy ?
8. Is the game to slow/fast ?
Intersted ? Then send me a PM pleased