Hello again, And welcome to this week's Journal entry.
UE4.11 with Intel Embree does seam to be a lot faster building lightmaps (just like Epic said).
Removing one of the 4GiB RAM sticks seams to have solved the BSoD issue, I should probably do a soak test to make sure.
Stuff done this week:
- [100%] Finish "Create a C++ (base) class to handle the CubeKey gameplay event handling"
- [50%] Sit down and finalise: Jump distances, Overall (story) goal,
- [50%] Tweak the physics of the player (angular damping, max angular velocity, terminal velocity)
- Started overhauling the lerp platform Actor.
- [25%] Experiment with a "full 3D" Cube centred level with TPS contols
- [100%] Uploading at least one new screenshot showing something new
Next week's plan: