So, no day 2 entry because I honestly went to bed at 5am after 15 hours of dev. However, today I come to you with a sweet and sexy video! The following are the changes we have made thus far:
- Different types of lights. Always on (you get no credit for kills) - Lightable w/Delay (makes it harder) - Onetime ONLY lights
- Zombie Logic - increased their logic to allow crowd control. Also made them less likely to follow you when you are out of sight
- Particle effects! This is my fav thing to do, so I added like 50!
- Gates/Switches - this is not shown in the video, but its a key part to our puzzle system
- Spells - Kick (knockback incoming zombies for no charge!) - Aura (channel cast cost, but keeps those zombies at bay for cheap)
- Respawn system
- Checkpoint system that lets you revive at your last checkpoint
- Sounds - LOADS OF THESE, our sound guy got his computer fixed and is in full swing. Love him so much. Our game sounds 100% professional thanks to him.
I added a ton more, but without me spoiling it all here is a video to show some in game stuff: